Saturday, February 25, 2012

RDA Error 28622

I have seen this error posted here in the past but have not yet seen an answer.

I am developing an RDA Pull on a Compact Framework 2.0 enabled device. I am following several examples all of which are very alike. (Including Rory Blythes webcast.) When I perform the RAD.Pull method I receive the error 28622 - "Internal Error: Failure setting up a non parameterized query, possible incorrect SQL query."

I know my SQL query is correct and I have patterned the entire procedure exactly as the examples I have seen. Could it possibly be an issue with IIS? My IIS was setup using the Configure Web synchronization wizard and I receive the appropriate page when I link to it on both my desktop and mobile devices.

If anyone has encountered this error and has been able to overcome it I would appreciate some direction.

Thanks very much,

Dave

I got a similar error today....mine also had "invalid object myTableName" at the end... I had another mobile sync virtual directory setup for another database....so I changed my pull select statement to reference it and it worked...? (even though my rda.interneturl was pointing to the other virdir?)

So looks like even if you configure a second IIS virtual directory for sync....some how IIS is going to the first directory? I can get the sqlce confirmation screen my navigating to both virtual directories... //machine/virdir/sqlcesa30.dll

?

Kenny

|||

I found my issue...I was using the same login for the second sync db....but the login had the default db set as the first sync db. I guess the "inital catalog" value didn't mean a whole lot to sql 2005....?

Anyway...looks like my issues are resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment