Monday, February 20, 2012

rc:linktarget does not work

I have a webform with 2 frames. The top frame contains the main report and clicking on one of the fields generates another report. I want this report to open in the bottom frame and not take over the whole window. I am using this in the 'jump to url' section of the text field:
="http:/ServerName/ReportServer?/My Reports/Test Report&rs:Command=Render&rs:Format=HTML4.0&rc:Toolbar=false&rc:LinkTarget=charts&rc:Parameters=False&StartMonth=1&EndMonth=8&reportYear=2004"
where 'charts' is the frame name.
It does not work. I am new to reporting services and have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. Please help me. it's urget.
Thanks!!
--
Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -
Post Made from http://www.SqlJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.You need the rc:LinkTarget parameter in the URL of the initial report. It
still needs to be in the Jump to URL, or else subsequent clicks break out of
the frame.
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"SqlJunkies User" <User@.-NOSPAM-SqlJunkies.com> wrote in message
news:%23EN34Xj0EHA.2824@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I have a webform with 2 frames. The top frame contains the main report and
>clicking on one of the fields generates another report. I want this report
>to open in the bottom frame and not take over the whole window. I am using
>this in the 'jump to url' section of the text field:
> ="http:/ServerName/ReportServer?/My Reports/Test
> Report&rs:Command=Render&rs:Format=HTML4.0&rc:Toolbar=false&rc:LinkTarget=charts&rc:Parameters=False&StartMonth=1&EndMonth=8&reportYear=2004"
> where 'charts' is the frame name.
> It does not work. I am new to reporting services and have spent a lot of
> time trying to figure this out. Please help me. it's urget.
> Thanks!!
> --
> Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -
> Post Made from http://www.SqlJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine
> supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment