Monday, February 20, 2012

rc:Section not working on Matrix report with SQL RS 2000

Hi
I've got a SQL RS 2000 report which contains a matrix that sometimes
contains over 100 rows which spans more than one vertical printed page
and I want the whole report to show on one page when viewed via the web
so that the user can see the whole report displayed in one view rather
than them having to page to different sections.
I was expecting the report to render all on one page with the
rc:Section specified as zero but the rc:Section parameter seems to be
ignored and only the first page of the report is shown. I've specified
rc:Section=0 in the URL access parameters and I have the report toolbar
showing as I want the user to be able to preview/print etc.
This only seems to be a problem with the matrix report. Has anyone come
across this, or does anyone know of a workaround?
JonThis is the full url device param list in case there's a collision
somewhere:
rs:Command=Render
rs:Format=HTML4.0
rs:ClearSession=False
rc:Toolbar=True
rc:Zoom=100
rc:HTMLFragment=true
rc:Section=0
rc:Parameters=False
rc:LinkTarget=_self
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment