Saturday, February 25, 2012

RDA pull error

When I try to do a pull I'm getting the following error message:

'Failure setting up a non parameterized query, possible incorrect SQL query.'

Now when I run this query in QA it works and returns me data. I'm also doing a pull on another table that works.

so I have this that works for one pull:

rda.Pull("Customers", 'select customerId, firstname, lastname, state, city from Customers", rdaConn, RdaTrackOption.TrackingOff);

and then I have this one that fails and gives me the above mentioned error:

rda.Pull("Sales", "select salesID, buyer, SaleDate from Sales', rdaConn, RdaTrackOption.TrackingOff);

and it fails.

another issue I'm having is, I can't run any rda.Pull() with RdaTrackOption.TrackingOn, any ideas on why I can't do that?

any help is greatly apprecated as for I've been going nuts on trying to figure this stuff out for the pass 2 weeks.

Anything to do with quotes? Your select starts with a double and ends in a single quote.|||

No, that was a typo when typing it in here. I should've just did a copy & paste in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment