Monday, February 20, 2012

rc:Area in expand / collapse button

An +/- button includes a rc:Area parameter placed there by Reporting
Services. I cannot find any documentation about the rc:Area parameter.
Can anyone give me a description of the parameter? Can I remove this
parameter from the link?You could remove it, sure, but it might break it. As far as I know, the
parameter is undocumented, and is used only in direct URL access for
show/hide functionality.
--
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"Jim" <jmfranklin@.fedex.com> wrote in message
news:1104789187.407390.54590@.z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> An +/- button includes a rc:Area parameter placed there by Reporting
> Services. I cannot find any documentation about the rc:Area parameter.
> Can anyone give me a description of the parameter? Can I remove this
> parameter from the link?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment