Monday, February 20, 2012

Rare behavior

Hi!
My SQL Server has a rare behavior ... some times I can't find database objec
ts like sp's, relations, etc (objects missing). So, I think in scenes:
* security
* virus (like slammer)
* SQLServer becomes "crazy"
Dou you have been in this problem? How did you solve it?
Thanks so much in advance
Note: The SQL server has not installed any service pack. It exists a firewal
l too.What does "can't find" mean? Can you show an example, including syntax used
to create objects, syntax used to "find" objects, and what error messages
you receive?
"Han" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B97DD589-BE7E-4BB6-8824-C7FE40399BC0@.microsoft.com...
> Hi!
> My SQL Server has a rare behavior ... some times I can't find database
objects like sp's, relations, etc (objects missing). So, I think in scenes:
> * security
> * virus (like slammer)
> * SQLServer becomes "crazy"
> Dou you have been in this problem? How did you solve it?
> Thanks so much in advance
> Note: The SQL server has not installed any service pack. It exists a
firewall too.
>|||Sorry! I meant when a check my db I notice disappearance of objects (some re
lations, sp's etc.). Usually I use SQL Server Entreprise Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment