Monday, February 20, 2012

rc:stylesheet and sql server 2005 sp2

Hello,

I build a report and changed its style by scripting into the URL line

rc : stylesheet = myStyle. It worked great. After installing SP2 of SQL Server 2005:

the report's style is ok when the report is first loaded, but after clicking the "view report" button the report's style changes to the default reportserver style. How can i fix it? (I may not change the rsreportserver.config file nor the original style file)

Thanks,

Liat

I have the exact same problem. Everything was working fine with the custom stylesheet being remembered when the View Report button was clicked until I installed SP2. I really need this ability, and can't find any answer anywhere in all the forums I have searched. Does anyone have an answer to this? Thanks in Advance - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment