Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Read xml file, store data in db. What could be easier?

OK guys,
I am going to receive an xml doc and am going to have to parse the data
values and store them in the database. About 10 db tables are targets for the
data, with repeating groups of data and such. I have not done this with Sql
Server before. I need to be pointed in the right direction. So start
pointing!
Thanks,
Michael
These xpath query samples are suitable for COM and
for .NET.
2004 and 2005 Microsoft MVP C#
Robbe Morris
http://www.masterado.net
Earn $$$ money answering .NET Framework
messageboard posts at EggHeadCafe.com.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/forums/merit.asp
"Snake" <Snake@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:58E7DD5B-CEAF-4677-902A-0A7BBBF0DA30@.microsoft.com...
> OK guys,
> I am going to receive an xml doc and am going to have to parse the data
> values and store them in the database. About 10 db tables are targets for
> the
> data, with repeating groups of data and such. I have not done this with
> Sql
> Server before. I need to be pointed in the right direction. So start
> pointing!
> Thanks,
> Michael
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment